The truth is, I’ve been in Germany for just a few months shy of two years and there is no telling when I’ll make it back to the states. Ill admit that lately I’ve become more accepting of the culture around me and much more comfortable with the life I do have here. With that being said, regardless of time…I’m making a bucket list for Germany.
Here we go
1. Learn how to bake 3 different German tortes/cakes.
3. Try to have a whole conversation in German without ANY grammar mistakes!
4. Make crafty stuff/cookies and sell it at the famous Christmas Markets.
5. Try out a Zumba class in German and stick with it!
6. Start up a once-a-month game night with friends.
7. Go to Berlin and be a massive tourist.
8. Learn how to knit socks from Toblerone’s grandmothers.
So far this is what I’ve got! Anyone have any other suggestions for me? I really want to make this list meaningful and fulfilling. Taking advantage of all the time I have there! Leave your suggestions in the comments for me!
Until next time, Readers!!! xoxoxoxo