Everyone has got to have one! Whether big or small, extreme or mediocre. We all saw the touching movie and since then it’s like an epidemic. Everyone talks about their dream “Bucket List” and I’ve decided to make mine. With you all as my witnesses….here it goes!
1. Raise a happy and healthy family
2. Write a book – bestseller
3. See Mt. Everest in person (no, not climb it…see it from a distance)
4. Design wedding dresses
5. Backpack through Europe
6. Scuba dive in Australia
7. Have a beautiful secret garden oasis
8. Grow a large retirement fund
9. Fight for a cause I believe in
10. Fall in love over and over again with the same man.
Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean
12. Complete a master’s degree
13. Find covered bridges on a random road trip
14. Kiss an elephant’s ear (don’t you dare ask)
15. Make a snowman on the Rocky Mountains
Go to a professional sports game
Witness a miracle
18. Own 5 pairs of designer shoes
Get a puppy
20. Own a beach house on Cape Cod, MA
21. Kiss under the Eiffel Tower (so cliche but a must!)
22. Research my family’s history as far back as I can on both sides!
23. Climb a tall tree
24. Go Paragliding from the top of the Alps
Have 3 babies of my own without surrogate (I realize this is asking for a miracle…well, I’m asking….HARD! See #17)
26. Be a balloon handler during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
27. Be in the audience on a talk show like “Ellen.”
Starting with that! More to come later! 🙂
4 thoughts on “Bucket List”
Oh wow.. You certainly know what you want to experience in life! I’m impressed!
Thank you so much, I needed to get some inspiration – and voilá here it is!! You just inspired me to make a bucket list of my own 🙂
Awesome!!!! Let me know when you get yours up! Maybe I can find inspiration from yours too!!! And thanks for stopping by! 🙂
I sometimes make a “bucket list” just for one year, then put it away and look back a year or two later. It’s amazing how much gets experienced even if I forget that I wrote it down to begin with. BTW, love your blog theme. I’m the opposite – (not so young) girl from Germany living in the US.
I’m most excited about the Christmas Market! I’ve been planning all the things I will make. Hope it works out!
I hope you’re enjoying my fine country as much as I’m enjoying yours!