Once again I’m happy to announce I was chosen for another blogger-to-blogger award called the Sunshine Award! Stoked! Do I think I’m a sunshiny person? I have my moments I suppose but I’m all about this because for the moment in Germany there is ZERO sunshine so this was just what I needed! Thanks so much to a fellow American married to a German over at Germerican Denglish. Thank you so much for the nomination! Such an incredible feeling to be loved!!! You like me, you really really like me! 🙂
Just like the last award there are rules to follow and those are:
-Link back to the person who nominated you (http://germericandenglish.com/)
-Post the award image to your page
-Tell seven facts about yourself
– Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let them know they are nominated
Here are my seven facts about myself (a lot harder than you think!)
1. I can cook lavish things with pages of complicated directions but when it comes to the simple things like rice, potatoes, and eggs. I can not for the life of me get it right! What is that?!?!
2. I always get nervous before a flight because I’m afraid I’m going to miss the plane (a few incidents of that happening causes a problem!) but once I’m on the plane I relax and the excitement begins. Excitement not for the flight but for the MEAL! I love plane food! I get SO excited!
3. I’m almost 29 years old and still not 100% sure what I want to do with my life as far as a career goes. I’m just a kind of girl that doesn’t like to be solidified to one skill. I have a thirst for knowledge!
4. Whenever I go out to dinner I make sure I have leftovers to take home because nothing is better than leftovers for breakfast!! YUM!
5. My dream for retirement is to live in a little cape on cape cod in MA. I would be the happiest girl in the world. Toblerone and I go every year to cape cod. It’s the greatest place in the world!
6. I think a lot about my engagement and it really was the most perfect moment in the most perfect place on the earth. If you missed it, see it here.
7. I wish I would have stayed in ballet. I did it when I was a little girl but not for very long. I always loved ballet and how beautiful the ballerinas looked with their giant tutus! Maybe I’ll get back into that?
Until next time, Readers!!!! xoxoxoxo