Let me give you a brief summary of what has happened within the past 2.5 hours.
1. I arrive on time to work, actually early and he says, ” Nice of you to join us…” As if I was late by 8 hours!
2. Everyone wears jeans on Fridays and he stated that I am only allowed to wear black jeans. He then continues to pull out the company handbook and go through the rules and regulations that I do not follow.
3. Gives us a huge “Pow Wow” of a meeting because he doesn’t know what else do with his time.
4. Immediately stands up and walks around to each department asking who left the box of strawberries in the fridge because they are moldy. That took up a good 20 minutes.
5. Followed by his usual walk around to each department looking for food. Again, this is clearly productive to our sales team.
6. Gets bored with the food that is placed around and sits down to write his wife a long email about how none of us listen to what he has to say.
7. Yells at me helping out a fellow colleague that took approximately 40 seconds of my time. Literally screaming, ” NO! NO! NO!”
8. Continues to tell me that I can not leave my desk for any reason during “Prime Selling Time” which is from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
9. Demands reports to be sent to him, of which they have….he just never checks his email. We all have to continuously remind him to “Check your EMAIL!”
10. Whispers under his breath that none of us care and we don’t work hard at all. That we are too lazy to get anywhere in life.
CONCLUSION: FIND A NEW JOB ASAP!!!!!!!!!