Once again I’m happy to announce I was chosen for another blogger-to-blogger award called the Sunshine Award! Stoked! Do I think I’m a sunshiny person? I have my moments I suppose but I’m all about this because for the moment in Germany there is ZERO sunshine so this was just what I needed! Thanks so much to a fellow American married to a German over at Germerican Denglish. Thank you so much for the nomination! Such an incredible feeling to be loved!!! You like me, you really really like me!
Just like the last award there are rules to follow and those are:
-Link back to the person who nominated you (http://germericandenglish.com/)
-Post the award image to your page
-Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let them know they are nominated
Here are my seven facts about myself (a lot harder than you think!)
1. I can cook lavish things with pages of complicated directions but when it comes to the simple things like rice, potatoes, and eggs. I can not for the life of me get it right! What is that?!?!
2. I always get nervous before a flight because I’m afraid I’m going to miss the plane (a few incidents of that happening causes a problem!) but once I’m on the plane I relax and the excitement begins. Excitement not for the flight but for the MEAL! I love plane food! I get SO excited!
3. I’m almost 29 years old and still not 100% sure what I want to do with my life as far as a career goes. I’m just a kind of girl that doesn’t like to be solidified to one skill. I have a thirst for knowledge!
4. Whenever I go out to dinner I make sure I have leftovers to take home because nothing is better than leftovers for breakfast!! YUM!
5. My dream for retirement is to live in a little cape on cape cod in MA. I would be the happiest girl in the world. Toblerone and I go every year to cape cod. It’s the greatest place in the world!
6. I think a lot about my engagement and it really was the most perfect moment in the most perfect place on the earth. If you missed it, see it here.
7. I wish I would have stayed in ballet. I did it when I was a little girl but not for very long. I always loved ballet and how beautiful the ballerinas looked with their giant tutus! Maybe I’ll get back into that?
Until next time, Readers!!!! xoxoxoxo