Day 08 – Short term goals for this month
I’m up to 4,500 views on my blog and I’m SO pleased. I know the majority of people have 100s of thousands however for me this is just so lovely! Thank you to everyone for reading my blog, it means the world to me!!
Indeed it is August which is my birthday month (August 22nd, people…this is important!) so I suppose I should have a birthday month resolution and try to put together some more goals for myself. Lets see….
1. Speak more German
2. Wash the windows (We have floor to ceiling windows, 14 of them in the front of the house. Once the garden is complete, I’m gonna wash them until they squeak!)
3. Educate myself on gardening and which plants/trees to buy
4. Skype more with my family – I miss the bloody hell out of them all!
5. Spend a lot of time with Toblerone
6. Take Harley swimming more
7. Go on more adventures to explore Germany
8. Bake a giant German torte. One that is 6-10 tiers!
9. Read more books – I’m getting better at this but I keep falling asleep!
10. Buy tickets for our trip to the US (lets try this again!) and buy the tickets for my family to come see me over Christmas (HOLY EXCITEMENT!!!)
11. Write more letters to friends and family but using a pen and paper, I’m down with old school!
12. Throw myself a sweet little bday party (unless Toblerone will do it but I highly doubt that)
13. RELAX – I’m usually pretty high strung and on the go constantly. Hoping I can chill for a bit. I’m sure I will once the jacuzzi is up! :-))
14. Learn how to make 5 new kinds of martinis
15. Drink more water. Currently drinking about 1 liter a day and want to get up to 2 liters!
16. Ride my bike – more like learn how to ride my bike without being so anxious!
Who thinks I can complete this list in 30 days? Which ones do you think I won’t be able to do? Put me up to the challenge, I bet I can do it!
Until next time, readers! xoxoxo